[rehab] Career Advantage for VIPs

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Apr 1 15:30:15 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

http://blind.msstate.edu/our-products/online-employment-preparation/

The National Rehabilitation and Training Center (NRTC) on Blindness and Low
Vision at Mississippi state University created a free online resource for
blind people called Career Advantage for VIPs (Visually Impaired Persons).
I have found it to be particularly useful for career exploration and
employment preparation.  On at least one occasion, I have had to pry a
student away from it.  The link is above.  Please give it a try.  It could
be a useful resource for careers and life skills classes, and rehab
counselors.

I am also going to ask Robert Newman to put the link on the NFB Employment
Committee webpage so people can access it easily.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee