[rehab] February "Braille monitor"

Husseini, Sahar sahar.husseini at nebraska.gov
Mon Feb 1 16:59:18 UTC 2016

Adrijana, please try not to take that harsh treatment to heart.  I know this is easier said than done, but there are some prejudiced people out there, no matter where you go.  They are not the ones that matter.  Close-minded people don't change the world.  It is the open-minded people that can rock the world because they are willing to change what they do.  They are willing to challenge the status quo.  Keep doing what you can; every person makes a difference.  Try not to let narrow-minded people discourage you.  Prejudice says "don't confuse me with the facts; I've already made up my mind."  Change can take a long time, but it does come if we work together.  Take care.

Sahar Husseini, NCLB, NCUEB, CVRCB, MSW
Orientation Counselor
(402) 471-8144
Like us on Facebook