[rehab] Question

St. Julien, Michael A Michael.A.StJulien at dss.mo.gov
Thu Feb 25 14:56:42 UTC 2016

Good Morning,

You could try the following websites:

Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation<http://www.rehabnetwork.org/>

And

National Council of State Agencies for the Blind<http://www.ncsab.org/>

Just check the menu items which will contain a directory listing and website for each state.  Hope this helps.

Michael St.Julien

Assistant Deputy Director

Missouri Rehabilitation Services for the Blind

573-751-4989 (Office)

573-680-4074 (Cell)

573-751-4984 (Fax)

michael.a.stjulien at dss.mo.gov

"This communication is being transmitted by the Department of Social Services (DSS), and is confidential, privileged, and intended only for the use of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution,  or use of the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender and destroy the material received."