[rehab] FW: Student Worker Clerical St. Paul, MN

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jan 8 19:09:43 UTC 2016

From: Lecher, Edward (DEED)
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 12:39 PM
To: #DEED_SSB-AllStaff <SSB-AllStaff.DEED at state.mn.us>
Subject: FW: Student Worker Clerical

Good Afternoon,
Please be aware that SSU has a student worker position now posted. This is a position 6-month, student-clerical position that will support Margaret Klein's work in the Aging Eyes, Community Partnership Initiative.
Counselors, please let me know if you'd like me to be on the lookout for particular applicants.
Regards,
Ed Lecher