[rehab] Medical Marijuana

Edward Bell ebell at pdrib.com
Wed Jan 27 14:25:18 UTC 2016

Hello listers,

This link takes you to a survey on the ethics of Medical Marijuana. It is
not specific to blindness, although one of the scenarios involves a blind
person.

This survey is being conducted through the Commission on Rehabilitation
Counselor Certification (CRCC), but I found it interesting given national
trends.

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__uark.qualtrics.com_SE_-
3FSID-3DSV-5FbscsFp1mKEXL7et&d=BQMFaQ&c=JL-fUnQvtjNLb7dA39cQUcqmjBVITE8MbOdX
7Lx6ge8&r=dbS3ibBaeMl9YKvmEUQ0YA&m=7cBN9t3Pw3h-EXu40RSe4cJx2R-JC6wxhr3LN5Ho7
oU&s=O8xnJFP1BODcdQS7q06g3MsiqqoUIdTBxG8ZVWh3YOE&e=>
http://uark.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bscsFp1mKEXL7et

Edward C. Bell, Ph.D., CRC, NOMC

Director, Professional Development and Research

Institute on Blindness

Louisiana Tech University

210 Woodard Hall

PO Box 3158

Ruston LA 71272

Office: 318.257.4554                      Fax: 318.257.2259 (Fax)
Skype: edwardbell2010

 <mailto:ebell at latech.edu> ebell at latech.edu
<http://www.pdrib.com> www.pdrib.com

"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops."

-- Stephen Jay Gould