[rehab] FW: SSB Opening

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed May 25 22:28:53 UTC 2016

Attention!!!

This is a job at Minnesota State Services for the Blind.  Use the job ID
listed to find this job on the Minnesota State Job Site.  You will have to
work fast, as it closes Friday.  If you have trouble accessing the website,
it is okay to call the individual listed at the bottom of the job
announcement and ask them to help you apply.  It can be done manually, via
a resume.

Dick Davis