[rehab] FW: Casting a Short Film featuring Veterans who have lost their eyesight

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Nov 3 19:46:40 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is an opportunity for blind vets.

Dick Davis

*From:* Casting at GenuineRP [mailto:casting at genuinerp.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 03, 2016 1:27 PM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Casting a Short Film featuring Veterans who have lost their
eyesight

Hi Dick,

It was great to catch you for a minute today!  Thank you for helping us
spread the word about our current casting.

Please see below for all the info.  Feel free to reach out if you have any
additional questions!

Also, if the veterans are unable to fill out the form, feel free to have
them email me their submission to: *casting at genuinerp.com
<casting at genuinerp.com>*

Thanks again, and talk soon,

Lucy

Hello,

I am contacting you from Genuine: The Real People Company, powered by
Strickman-Ripps - a NYC based casting company that specializes in finding
"real people" for commercials, web videos, and print advertisements.
http://www.genuinerealpeople.com/

We are currently casting a very special short film about language and
perception that will feature a veteran of the United States Military who
has lost his/her eyesight in the line of duty.

The veteran selected for the final project should be open to talking about
their loss of vision and how it has changed their perception of the world
around them.

Through our research we found your organization, and thought that you might
be able to help us spread the word about this unique and exciting
opportunity to the members of your community.

If you know anyone who might be interested in participating, please pass
along our contact info or have them submit via this online questionnaire:
https://form.jotform.com/63064770074960

Our search is Nationwide and those selected for the final project will be
compensated.

We really appreciate any help you can provide in regards to outreach for
this project and are happy to answer any questions you might have.  Please
feel free to call or email us.

Thank you so much!  We look forward to speaking with you.

Lucy Locke

Casting Director

Genuine, powered by Strickman-Ripps

212-966-3211