[rehab] Technology Instructor Position in Hawaii

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Sep 11 00:39:51 UTC 2016

CALLING ALL TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTORS!

There is a technology instructor position opening at the Structured Discovery center in Honolulu!

I have been working here for almost one month, and I can say that my first month of working here has been excellent. I love being a part of this team. I was very hesitant in the application process because I had heard a lot of mainland rhetoric about the cost of living in Hawaii, but those of us who live here can tell you the real story.

The application must be completed and submitted in paper form. Here is where you can download the application: https://humanservices.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/RTB-II-DHS-16-05.pdf

There is also a job listing on GlassDoor, which is a bit more accessible. It's a good place to read about the job. Here it is: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/rehabilitation-teacher-for-the-blind-ii-sr-18-oahu-state-of-hawaii-JV_IC1140656_KO0,50_KE51,66.htm?jl=1945355854

Please come join us in Honolulu!

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats