[rehab] Technology Instructor Position in Hawaii

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Sep 12 22:01:26 UTC 2016

Have a look at this website:

http://humanservices.hawaii.gov/vr/hoopono/new-visions-program/

The agency is comprised of three parts: counseling, business enterprise program, and New Visions (which is the Structured Discovery program).

Sent from the iPhone of:

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Opportunity Ambassador
National Federation of the Blind
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu<mailto:President at Alumni.ECU.edu>
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury
Twitter: @SalisburyJustin

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."

William Butler Yeats