[rehab] Introducing myself and a question

Milissa Garside mgarside2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:14:14 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

My name is Milissa, I am totally blind,  and I am from the Boston area. I am
currently a student at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, where I am
working towards my MS in vocational rehabilitation counseling. I graduate in
June of 2019. I want to work specifically with the blind as a vocational
rehabilitation counselor. I look forward to getting to know all of you and
appreciate any advice you may have.

What is the structured discovery method and are there any materials I can
read to learn more about it?

Thank you.

Milissa