[rehab] FW: [Jobs] Your feedback is appreciated!

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Aug 29 18:12:34 UTC 2017

*From:* Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] *On Behalf Of *Carli Metze
via Jobs
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 29, 2017 8:11 AM
*To:* jobs at nfbnet.org
*Cc:* Carli Metze
*Subject:* [Jobs] Your feedback is appreciated!

Good afternoon all!

I am reaching out to everyone regarding a major employment opportunity for
blind individuals.

As mostly all of you know, we have been awarded the Federal contract at
Boyers, PA, to run the mailroom for the U.S. Office of Personnel
Management, which processes military and civilian security clearances.

Initially, we put the word out that if anyone knows of anyone seeking a
career opportunity to send them our way, as this opportunity has excellent
pay with benefits.

We are once again, reaching out to see if any of you have any
recommendations, interested parties, or other agency contacts, as we are
still seeking applicants for this position.

All applicants MUST be a U.S. Citizen (Naturalized or documented) and MUST
be legally blind.

I know many concerns are that of transportation issues. We work diligently
with each county, PennDot, and other affiliations to try to help find
transportation accommodations, and so far, we have had great success!
Hopefully, this will help ease a few minds J In addition, we provide
relocation, housing and service assistance.

I have attached a copy of the job ad if you would like to print out and
post in your areas, to help spread the word.

Applications can be completed on our website: www.keystoneblind.org or
resume/application can be mailed to headquarters: Keystone Blind
Association, c/o Carli Metze, 3056 East State Street, Hermitage, PA 16148.

Please understand how important this opportunity is, not only to our
company, but to individuals who are legally blind and are seeking a
life-changing career opportunity. Many of the individuals that have already
began employment on this contract, have spoken about this being one of the
most incredible opportunities in their life, and feeling as though they
have further purpose!

If you can please help in spreading the word…. Keystone would highly
appreciate your assistance and time!

Any questions about this can be directed my way, either via email, or DD:
1-724-734-5855.

Thank you in advance for your help!

[image: Description: KeystoneLogoOVW2014sm]

*Carli Metze*

Human Resources Assistant

3056 East State Street

Hermitage, Pennsylvania 16148

*E|* cmetze at keystoneblind.org    *W|* www.keystoneblind.org

*P|* 724.347.5501 x.229   *F|*724.347.1009