[rehab] '15 Best Part-time Jobs for High School Students"

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Dec 8 23:17:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

Some of these work opportunities shared by my friend Sheila Koenig may not
apply exactly to blind students, but may stimulate other ideas.

Dick Davis

Good morning!

“15 Best Part-time Jobs for High School Students”
<https://www.moneycrashers.com/part-time-jobs-high-school-students/> offers
ideas for teen work experiences. We know that if students have a work
experience while still in high school, they have an advantage for
employment after graduation. Please share these ideas with your
students-some of them could even be done over winter break! J

Have a wonderful week!

Sheila

*Sheila Koenig,  M.Ed. | Transition Coordinator**Minnesota Department of
Employment and Economic Development *
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul
MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2361 Cell: 651-425-0636
Web <http://mn.gov/deed> | Twitter <http://twitter.com/mndeed> | Facebook
<http://facebook.com/mndeed>