[rehab] Recruitment for research study

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:59:44 UTC 2017

Sharing this post, it is for US residents only.

Recruitment for Research Study
 12/22/2017
Re: Factors Affecting Employment of SSI/SSDI Beneficiaries who are
Blind and Visually Impaired
Are you legally blind? Have you received SSI/SSDI at some point in
your life? Would you like to have your voice heard and make a positive
difference for people who are blind and visually impaired?
 We are writing to let you know about an opportunity to participate in
a research study about visual impairment, work, and rehabilitation.
This study is being conducted by Andrew Jenks from the University of
Delaware. It aims at understanding the lived experiences of
blind/visually impaired people better.
 we want to hear about your experiences. For your participation in a
30-45-minute telephone interview We are offering compensation of a $20
VISA Gift Card. Please note you must have received SSI/SSDI at some
point in your life to participate. The findings of this study, while
reported to the Social Security Administration, will not have any
effect on current, past, or future benefits. Your name and contact
information will be de-identified in data and the final report so that
confidentiality is maintained
 If you are interested in participating in this research opportunity
please contact me either by email at ajenks at udel.edu, or by phone at
(302)-750-2746. If you would like additional information about this
study, please call or email.
Thank you again for considering this research opportunity.
Andrew Jenks M.A.
 University of Delaware
 Department of Political Science and International Relations