[rehab] FW: Job openingFW: Council seeks Project Assistant to Join Staff

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Jan 23 15:47:32 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Gale Hellpap
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 4:21 PM
To: _Allstaff <_AllStaff at wcblind.org>
Subject: Council seeks Project Assistant to Join Staff

Open Project Assistant Position

The Council is currently seeking a Project Assistant to join our staff.
This 30 hour a week position is based at our Williamson Street office in
Madison. The primary responsibilities include supporting Council events
and special projects, data entry, spreadsheet management and customer
service. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be expected. Visually
impaired candidates highly encouraged to apply. Please submit your cover
letter and resume by 4:00 p.m. on February 3. For more detailed
information, please click here:
http://wcblind.org/who-we-are/employment-opportunities
<http://wcblind.org/who-we-are/employment-opportunities> .

Please note that this announcement has already been forwarded to the NFB
listserv via one of our board members - no need to forward to that group.
Otherwise, please feel free to share and disseminate widely.

Thank you!

Gale Hellpap

Director of Community Relations and Marketing

WI Council of the Blind & Visually Impaired

754 Williamson St.

Madison, WI  53703

608-237-8113

ghellpap at wcblind.org <mailto:nhoffman at wcblind.org>

Join the Council for a special afternoon of cross-country skiing on
Saturday, February 18. The University of Wisconsin Hoofers Outdoors Club
will once again be partnering with the Council to make this event
possible. Cost is $10/person. More details still yet to come! To register
early, contact Justin Lemke at jlemke at wcblind.org
<mailto:jlemke at wcblind.org>  or 608-237-8119.

Join the Council for a special afternoon of cross-country skiing on
Saturday, February 18. The University of Wisconsin Hoofers Outdoors Club
will once again be partnering with the Council to make this event
possible. Cost is $10/person. More details still yet to come! To register
early, contact Justin Lemke at
jlemke at wcblind.org<mailto:jlemke at wcblind.org> or 608-237-8119.