[rehab] question for blind or low vision rehab counselors

Bonnie Mosen bonnie at mosen.org
Sun Jul 23 02:36:34 UTC 2017

HI Rhonda and all. Great advice here. First, best of lucky with your
interview. When I interviewed for my position as a vr counselor at the Mass
Commission for the Blind, there was a panel interview and a written portion.
The regional director gave me the case scenario in Braille, and I emailed my
response back to him. I would, as others have suggested, take my laptop with
me just in case they want you to do it there. I think they let us email our
answers in, so they could test our follow-up ability.

Cheers
Bonnie Mosen