[rehab] question for blind or low vision rehab counselors

Mitchell, Daphne, CFB Daphne.Mitchell at state.nm.us
Mon Jul 24 14:43:06 UTC 2017

Hi Rhonda,

Every VRC position for which I have interviewed, has included a written portion.  One agency had a computer with Jaws; another interview required me to take my own equipment and draft/print the essay on-site; and another agency required all candidates to E-mail a writing sample following the interview.

Good luck!

Daphne