[rehab] [Jobs] Dinner and Discussions after the Job Seminar

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sat May 20 17:06:31 UTC 2017

Bobbi,

To offer list members some more information, this is a dinner specifically
designed to teach blind jobseekers how to conduct themselves in lunch
interviews in which a person's table and social skills will be used to
judge them.  So it is really a class, not a social event.
Bobbi is trying to see if there is enough interest before she starts to
work on this. It takes a lot of work to set this kind of thing up, and she
may have to guarantee a number of participants, so please don't respond yes
unless you really plan on going.

Questions? Email Bobbi.

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee