[rehab] Fwd: Jeanette P. McAllister Obituary

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sun Nov 12 04:30:36 UTC 2017

I am sorry to have to tell you that our friend Jeanette McAllister passed
away at a young age.  She was a very fine human being and have generously
offered her time to others.  She was one of the two Resume Doctors on the
Employment Committee, and did a lot of work with individual blind people.
One of her greatest successes was helping a young woman named Kelsey find a
job, and she took great pride in Kelsey's later accomplishments.  We will
miss her a lot.

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee