[rehab] Competitive Employment at a Sheltered Workshop

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Nov 15 22:52:04 UTC 2017

Hi Lucy and Dick,

Thank you for this. This guy is actually a production worker, so I think it's just being stated incorrectly.

I didn't realize that there could be competitive jobs in a sheltered workshop, so you have taught me something there for sure.

Aloha,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Legislative Committee Chair
Honolulu Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

"Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore."

Cesar Chavez