[rehab] Fwd: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Nov 23 04:19:09 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <contact at broadcast1source.com>
Date: Nov 22, 2017 10:47 AM
Subject: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source
To: <ddavis at blindinc.org>

To,
*Dick Davis*
Blind Inc.
100 E. 22nd Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=100+E.+22nd+Street+Minneapolis-55404+Minnesota&entry=gmail&source=g>
Minneapolis-55404
<https://maps.google.com/?q=100+E.+22nd+Street+Minneapolis-55404+Minnesota&entry=gmail&source=g>
Minnesota
<https://maps.google.com/?q=100+E.+22nd+Street+Minneapolis-55404+Minnesota&entry=gmail&source=g>

*Sent On: * 11/22/2017
*Subject: * New Job listing from Rockford,IL
*From: * Theresa Wesseln
*Email: * ttruesdale at wrex.com

*Category:*
Digital Media
*Position/Title:*
Social Media and Digital Content Manager
*Details:*

If you’re passionate about the power of social media, winning breaking news
and delivering other engaging content to our customers, when and where they
want it, here's your chance. Apply today to join the 13 News team as our
next Social Media and Digital Content Manager in Rockford, Illinois.

*Vacancy Type:*
Full Time
*Date Posted:*
11/22/2017
*Closing Date:*
1/19/2018
*City:*
Rockford - 61103
*State:*
Illinois
*Experience:*
A degree in social media/journalism and 2 years of newsroom experience
preferred. Knowledge of Facebook best practices for journalists, Social
NewsDesk, Frankly Media/Worldnow CMS, Google 360 analytics and iNews are
preferred.
*Requirements:*

At 13 News, we make a difference in the lives of our viewers and readers
every day. We are committed to strong journalism and community service.
We’re looking for a leader, a coach and a hands-on social media expert who
can help us to build audience engagement and referral traffic from Facebook
to television and to our digital platforms.  The successful candidate will
also lead our news, sports and weather teams in publishing great content to
our website and apps.

The successful candidate must have solid news judgment, exceptional news
writing skills, as well as strong creativity, planning, leadership and
communication abilities. The Social Media and Digital Content Manager will
also work closely with our marketing and sales teams to help them create
and execute effective campaigns across all our digital platforms.

This job isn’t about coding. It’s about telling great stories with accuracy
and immediacy. It’s about seizing opportunities to conceptualize and create
entirely new kinds of content.

*Additional Information:*
WREX is part of Quincy Media; a family owned company operating 18
television stations, 2 radio stations and 2 newspapers in 7 states and a
variety of market sizes. This means immediate internal opportunities for
professional growth. Visit www.careersatquincy.com to find out more about
our progressive company.
*Contact:*
If you have the drive to succeed, we’ll teach you and help you grow. Send
resume, cover letter and writing samples to:
Josh Morgan, News Director
WREX-TV
PO Box 530
Rockford, IL 61105
WREX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER

*Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by
Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please
email *Theresa
Wesseln* at ttruesdale at wrex.com

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here
<https://www.broadcast1source.com/ecunsubscribe.aspx?agid=31924> to
unsubscribe.