[rehab] Aware and windows 10

Husseini, Sahar sahar.husseini at nebraska.gov
Mon Oct 2 13:29:35 UTC 2017

Hi, Deborah,

I mainly enter case notes, but I can use Aware without too much difficulty.  I had a little trouble with combo boxes, but the new Aware update seems to have fixed this for what I do.  I found that once I choose what I want and tab, it keeps that choice.  Aware is really complex, and I can't attest to anything regarding IPE's or other complex dealings with it.

Sahar Husseini, NCLB, NCUEB, CVRCB, MSW
Orientation Counselor II
Nebraska Commission for the Blind
4600 Valley Rd., Suite 100