[rehab] IPE Formats for communication

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Oct 9 17:21:31 UTC 2017

Hi again,

Here, let me try to be more wordy. I sent that message quickly while riding the bus and realize that it might be interpreted as rude.

I am wondering, though, if anyone, including you, Tanya, are able to give me more concrete analysis of how that works. Some states say that "official documentation" is only that which is delivered in standard print on letterhead via USPS certified mail. Others will say that it doesn't count unless its in the accessible format specified near the end of the IPE.

Does that help frame my question better?

Aloha,

Justin M. Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Legislative Committee Chair
Honolulu Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Hawaii
Email: President at Alumni.ECU.edu
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-salisbury

“Once social change begins, it cannot be reversed. You cannot un-educate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore.”

Cesar Chavez