[rehab] FW: Career Opportunities with TAD PGS

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Sep 20 18:43:12 UTC 2017

*From:* Marich, Sarah [mailto:Sarah.Marich at adeccona.com]
*Sent:* Monday, September 18, 2017 7:18 PM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Career Opportunities with TAD PGS

Hello,

I have attached the weekly career opportunity report for your review.
Please have your veterans go to our website www.TADPGS.com <
http://www.tadpgs.com/> , register and enter their resume. If they find a
position they feel they are qualified for, they should apply immediately
online. I will be notified and contact them personally.

If you know of any other DVOP’s, LVER’s, organizations or individuals who
might be able to reach out to more veterans to help them get employment,
please have them contact me, and I will include them on the distribution
list for the weekly job report.

Veterans can apply for these positions by going to www.TADPGS.com <
http://www.tadpgs.com/> , entering their resume, searching for available
positions that fit their skill sets and applying immediately online.

All the best,

Ben Marich

Veteran’s Outreach Manager

Let TAD PGS and me help you make every day Veterans Day

TAD PGS, Inc.

1001 3rd Ave. W. Ste 460

Bradenton, Florida 34205

Email:  Ben.Marich at adeccona.com <mailto:Ben.Marich at adeccona.com
<Ben.Marich at adeccona.com>>

Office: 941-928-5913

Website:  www.tadpgs.com <http://www.tadpgs.com/>

Join our group Veterans Hiring Solutions at

http://linkd.in/Sg346w <http://linkd.in/Sg346w>