[rehab] FW: virtual job fair

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu Sep 28 16:13:17 UTC 2017

The link is good, but is broken up. I will put it below, and hopefully it will be in one piece: I put < and > at the ends.

<https://gvs.georgia.gov/events/2017-09-27/inclusive-national-hiring-virtual-career-fair-people-disabilities>

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook