[rehab] Message from statler center

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:07:14 UTC 2018

Message from Statler center, this is US based.

For our local agencies, the Olmsted Center for Sight is now an
approved provider on the Workforce Investment Board/Dept. of Labor
Eligible Trainer Provider List, so counselors at Public Career Centers
(formerly "One Stops") may send eligible students through our
programs.

If you have any questions about Statler Center programming or if your
agency would like to know how we can partner to meet your state’s
needs, please contact Elizabeth Schmidt, Admissions Coordinator at
eschmidt at statlercenter.org or 716-888-4638.