[rehab] FW: [NFBWNews] FW: Beyond Vision seeking Customer Care Manager (contact center based)

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Aug 20 18:41:23 UTC 2018

*From:* nfbwnews at googlegroups.com [mailto:nfbwnews at googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *Hyde, David W. (ESC)
*Sent:* Monday, August 20, 2018 1:40 PM
*To:* 'nfbwnews at googlegroups.com' <nfbwnews at googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* [NFBWNews] FW: Beyond Vision seeking Customer Care Manager
(contact center based)

*From:* Sarah Heesen <sheesen at beyondvision.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 14, 2018 1:40 PM
*Cc:* Rob Buettner <rbuettner at beyondvision.com>
*Subject:* Beyond Vision seeking Customer Care Manager (contact center
based)

Good afternoon, Beyond Vision family and friends,

Beyond Vision is seeking to fill the big workstation with all the buttons
and controls in our Customer Care Center … that’s right, we are looking for
a Starship Captain … I mean a Customer Care Manager! We would appreciate
your help getting the word out!

We are looking for someone with experience leading a diverse team to set,
meet, and celebrate department and personal goals. He/she should be
professional, yet people-oriented with a sense of humor. Also, this person
should have excellent project management and multi-tasking skills in order
to meet the needs of a growing portfolio of clients. Familiarity with the
functions of a cloud-based contact center platform is preferred.

I’m pasting the general posting below, but please email me at
sheesen at beyondvision.com for a more detailed job description.

Thanks for passing this along! I hope you are all enjoying the summer
whenever possible!

Sarah Heesen (formerly Zellmer)

*CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER – CONTACT CENTER-BASED*

Beyond Vision has an incredible mission: We create employment opportunities
and upward mobility for people who are blind or visually-impaired. No where
is this more evident than in our Customer Care Center staffed by a growing
team of legally-blind professionals in the heart of Milwaukee. WI. Our team
is dedicated, skilled, and recognized for providing outstanding phone and
computer-based customer care. And now we are poised to take all that to the
next level with the help of an experienced, mentorship and customer
-satisfaction-centered manager at the helm. If that’s a specialty of yours
and a role you enjoy, we want to meet you!

The Customer Care Manager (CCM) will provide service that exceeds the
expectations of internal and external customers alike. The CCM will employ
industry best practices along with relevant contact center metrics to *increase
the scope, quantity, and quality of our inbound and outbound contact
service offerings*.

*We Require:*

·         Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a call center environment

·         Track record of exceptional team leadership and coaching
required. Known for creating a culture of trust, respect, accomplishment
recognition, and fun!

·         Two or four-year degree in business, communications, or related
field is preferred.

*We offer:*

·         Competitive compensation and benefits package.

·         A culture that values delighting our customers, constant
improvement, and fun!

·         The over-arching mission of quality jobs for people who are blind
or visually impaired.

*Send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: *
*hr at beyondvision.com* <hr at beyondvision.com>

*Learn more about Beyond Vision at **www.beyondvision.com*
<http://www.beyondvision.com>

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.

Sarah Heesen

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

5316 West State St.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208

Tel: (414) 758-2737 (direct)

Fax: (262) 439-5865 (confidential)

Email: szellmer at beyondvision.com

[image: beyond vision] <http://www.beyondvision.com/>

*Website* <http://www.beyondvision.com/>   l   *E-News Archive*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/blind-ambition/C:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
 l   *LinkedIn* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-vision-501-c-3>   l
*Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/beyondvision_WIC:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
l   *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/BeyondVisionWI>   l   *YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrbjc4edULERRJn31GRaYQ>   l   *Donate*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/support/donate/>

*Beyond Vision is enriching the lives of Americans who are blind…through
the dignity of work valued by customers and the community.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nfbwnews/7532ac5abcf746799b66de6126690247%40Exchange.wcbvi.k12.wi.us
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nfbwnews/7532ac5abcf746799b66de6126690247%40Exchange.wcbvi.k12.wi.us?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.