[Rehab] FW: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Dec 19 23:14:18 UTC 2018

*From:* contact at broadcast1source.com [mailto:contact at broadcast1source.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 18, 2018 4:19 PM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

To,
*Dick Davis*
Blind Inc.
100 E. 22nd Street
Minneapolis-55404
Minnesota

*Sent On: *12/18/2018
*Subject: *New Job listing from Minneapolis-St. Paul,MN

*Category:*
Media - Journalism - Newspaper

*Position/Title:*
Digital Project Manager

*Details:*

Current employees and contingent workers click here
<https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld> to apply and
search by the Job Posting Title.

iHeartMedia Stations

*Job Summary:*

As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with
sales & operations to assist them in ensuring delivery of all iHeart Media
MN-WI Regional digital campaigns. You will manage project timelines,
campaign changes, launch and pacing of all digital deliverables. By
collaborating with sales, operations as well as programming teams, you will
be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued
clients.

   - Management and quality control of our digital projects to ensure:
      - Schedules and deliverables are entered correctly & all correct
      parties are being assigned.
      - Pull information from order system needed to launch digital audio
      campaigns
      - Point person for communication with the Digital Hub in L.A. to
      ensure all  creative elements and pertinent information is included to
      fulfill those projects
         - Continue communication of any process updates with sellers and
         sales support
         - Assisting National with any creative needs for digital campaigns
         that include Phoenix market.

   - Work with Digital Programming team to ensure that all digital
   promotional deliverables are being met and executed as scheduled
   - Collaborate with Graphic Design and Sales to ensure everything is
   scheduled to run as requested.
      - Monitor all of our digital content platforms to mitigate any issues
      in execution of active campaigns

   - Check that digital assets are entered under the correct products codes
   to ensure proper invoicing and tracking of accurate digital revenue
   stream(s).
   - Update Monthly/Quarterly metrics on all our digital assets
   - Update and maintain all of our digital sales collateral – updates
   monthly as well
   - Tracking of all of our digital assets growth – relevant streaming
   audience numbers, stations site mobile/desktop impression capacity.

Requirements:

   - 2+ years of digital project management experience in a digital
   advertising environment
   - Strong collaboration skills
   - Experience with Google DFP Preferred
   - Ability to manage project timelines and details
   - Excellent communication skills
   - College Degree strongly preferred

*Location*

Minneapolis, MN: 1600 Utica Avenue South, Suite 500, 55416

Position Type

Regular

The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate
discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability,
ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status,
genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or
status.

Our organization participates in E-Verify.  Click here
<http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx> to learn about E-Verify.

Current employees and contingent workers click here
<https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld>
<http://wd5-impl.workday.com/iheartmedia3/d/task/3005$1999.htmld>to apply
and search by the Job Posting Title.

*Vacancy Type:*
Full Time

*Date Posted:*
12/17/2018

*Closing Date:*
3/17/2019

*City:*
Minneapolis - 55416

*State:*
Minnesota

*URL:*
http://www.iHeartMediaCareers.com

*Contact:*
Please click here
<https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/Minneapolis-MN-Utica/Digital-Project-Manager_Req15358>
to apply for this job.

*Apply Online URL:*
https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/Minneapolis-MN-Utica/Digital-Project-Manager_Req15358

*Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*

***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by
Broadcast1Source.

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here
<https://www.broadcast1source.com/ecunsubscribe.aspx?enc=BhCKkhhy8d54pNncTI/BJ8NW/18ZcdoohcWKbS2nPCiHrWp6ViOEBJ9V4418NcRvK2YBp6jP3vl6V9UFahF6X+Wx4OMQJzPyQBNC8GJZ/QE=>
to unsubscribe.