[rehab] [Jobs] Question about Federal Occupational Questionnaire

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Feb 20 21:44:40 UTC 2018

Hi Alexis,
About once a week I post jobs offered through TAD PGS.  It is a division of
Adecco, one of the largest human resources companies in the world.  They
help people get jobs in the federal government.  Often these jobs are temp
to hire jobs, which allow a person to show their skills before the hiring
manager chooses to bring them on.  I think that is an excellent way to
convince skeptical employers that a blind person will work out.  I continue
to post vacancies from them weekly, but the postings are only a sample.
https://www.tadpgs.com/ is their website for all of you who want to see the
entire picture.  I believe you can post your resume and get personalized job
postings.  Please give them a try.  I have talked to them and they
definitely want to help blind people get jobs.  They also work with
veterans.  If you want to wait until their next posting, you will be able to
get the contact information for the recruiter.
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee