[rehab] FW: [Jobs] Aira employment program

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Feb 20 22:03:08 UTC 2018

*From:* Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] *On Behalf Of *Hope Paulos
via Jobs
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 20, 2018 2:19 PM
*To:* 'Jobs for the Blind'
*Cc:* Hope Paulos
*Subject:* [Jobs] Aira employment program

Hi all. I hope this is ok to put out on the list. If not, I apologize in
advance. Aira (a service similar to be my eyes that connects individuals
who are blind to sighted agents through a pair of glasses) had a press
release about an employment program they are developing. This program
allows users to receive free minutes when doing a job-related task. These
include but are not limited to: reviewing resume for formatting errors,
going to an interview and being oriented to the facility, filling out
inaccessible job applications, etc. I need to state that I do **not** work
for Aira. I’m merely sharing the information. For any questions you may
have, please contact Aira and they’d be happy to answer your questions.

Here's the press release.
<https://medium.com/aira-io/announcing-the-aira-employment-program-5a549a09732a>

Sincerely,

Hope Paulos