[rehab] Competitive markets

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 06:22:10 UTC 2018

Many blind and sighted people agree that technology and other
blindness related objects go slower than they usually would have,
because the blindness market is way smaller and not many blind people
can afford them or get them from the government, especially if they
are not working, so maybe we should do some brainstorming on different
ideas of how we can generate more money to get some, persuade
different organizations that we need them and help business of this
kind grow, so that they can see our benefit and find a way of
progressing out of what we do for them, so that they can keep helping
us and become our partners in crime!