[rehab] FW: We're hiring! Learn more about our Fundraising Strategist role.

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Jun 7 16:13:12 UTC 2018

New job posting in Minnesota.
Dick Davis

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: GiveMN
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2018 9:56 AM
To: ddavis at blindinc.org
Subject: We're hiring! Learn more about our Fundraising Strategist role.

Play a central role in expanding the way we grow giving across Minnesota.

JUNE 7, 2018

GiveMN is searching for a Fundraising Strategist to help scale our RaiseMN initiative across Minnesota

Powering every successful nonprofit is a dynamic vision, mission-motivated people, and a fundraising strategy that engages generous communities. As GiveMN continues to respond to the changing demands of nonprofit fundraising in Minnesota, we recognize that many organizations lack the knowledge, time, and tools to accomplish both their program mission and their fundraising objectives simultaneously.
RaiseMN is our answer to help organizations increase their capacity for fundraising. We’re actively looking for a strategic colleague to help us innovate as we answer this challenge. As the RaiseMN Fundraising Strategist, you’ll play a central role in responding to some of the biggest opportunities for growing giving across our state.
As leaders in our sector, we wanted to reach out to you first today to let you know about this new position, as we hope many of you or colleagues in your network may have interest, experience and energy for this role.
You may read the full position description at GiveMN.org/jobs to learn more about the work, but here are a few of the qualities we're looking for in applicants:
• A proven history of leading successful fundraising and communication campaigns and strategies
• A facilitator and coach, sharing knowledge with our partners while learning from their experiences and adapting your support to their individual needs
• Someone who is empathetic, listening first to seek ‘why’ before narrowing options to address a root cause
• Someone with experience working across multiple lines of difference, including race, gender, identity, disability, and religion
Please help us spread the word about this role by forwarding it to your networks! Applications are now open and will be accepted until the position is filled.

Learn more and apply at GiveMN.org/jobs

Ignite generosity. Grow giving.
GiveMN

You received this email because you are an administrator for your organization on GiveMN.org.

help at givemn.org

©2018 GiveMN

Share this email:

Manage your preferences | Opt out using TrueRemove™
View this email online.
101 Fifth Street East Suite 2400
Saint Paul, MN | 55101 US
This email was sent to ddavis at blindinc.org.
To continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.