[rehab] Fwd: FW: Seattle Lighthouse Job Announcement!

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Jun 11 20:17:08 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kevin Daniel <KDaniel at seattlelh.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 11, 2018, 9:17 AM
Subject: FW: Seattle Lighthouse Job Announcement!
To: Kevin Daniel <KDaniel at seattlelh.org>

2nd times the charm!

*From:* Kevin Daniel
*Sent:* Monday, June 11, 2018 7:06 AM
*To:* Kevin Daniel <KDaniel at seattlelh.org>
*Subject:* Seattle Lighthouse Job Announcement!

All,

We are searching for qualified candidates for the attached Executive
Assistant position.

·         Competitive Salary

·         Full Benefits

·         11 Paid Holidays

·         Diverse and Inclusive Workplace

·         Mission-Focused Organization

We’d greatly appreciate you forwarding out to anyone you feel may be a good
fit and looking to join a social enterprise that continues to make life
better for the blind.

Thanks!

*Kevin D. Daniel Senior Director of Recruiting and Employment*

*The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc. *Phone: (206) 973-4060   |   Cell:
(206) 979-5616
E-mail: kdaniel at seattlelh.org   |   Web: www.thelighthousefortheblindinc.org

* Our Mission:*  *To create and enhance opportunities for independence and
self-sufficiency of people who are blind, DeafBlind, and blind with other
disabilities.*