[rehab] NFB Member Master's level Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling Student Looking for an Internship

Milissa Garside mgarside2 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:38:33 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am currently a student at the University of Massachusetts Boston where I
am in the process of obtaining my Master's in vocational rehabilitation
counseling. I am in the process of applying to internship sites. My
internship is slated to begin in September of 2018 and conclude in May of
2019. I am specifically interested in working with individuals who are
blind. I was wondering if anyone on this list knows of any places I can
apply to for an internship who use the NFB Philosophy?

Although my school is located in Boston, my master's program is online. This
means that I will be able to complete my internship anywhere in the country.

Thank you for any suggestions you may have.

Milissa