[rehab] FW: Minnesota Budget Bites

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed May 9 19:43:27 UTC 2018

Minnesota Budget Bites

*From:* noreply+feedproxy at google.com [mailto:noreply+feedproxy at google.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 08, 2018 6:08 PM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Minnesota Budget Bites

Minnesota Budget Bites <http://www.minnesotabudgetbites.org>
------------------------------

*We’re hiring a summer research intern!*
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MinnesotaBudgetBites/~3/sT2vODPjL8A/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

The Minnesota Budget Project is hiring a research intern who will make a
significant contribution to our work on state immigration policy and
economic trends affecting immigrants in Minnesota. This intern will conduct
research and work with Minnesota Budget Project staff to produce analytic
materials. The ideal candidate will have strong quantitative and data
analysis skills.

The Minnesota Budget Project is an initiative of the *Minnesota Council of
Nonprofits* <http://www.minnesotanonprofits.org/> that combines sound
research and analysis with advocacy, engagement and communications
strategies to support policies that expand opportunity and economic
security to all Minnesotans.

This is a paid internship. Candidates who have the lived experience of
moving to the United States are encouraged to apply. More information,
including how to apply, is available on the *Minnesota Council of
Nonprofits website*
<http://www.minnesotanonprofits.org/job-details?id=150845>. The application
deadline is Monday, May 21.

You are subscribed to email updates from Minnesota Budget Bites
<http://www.minnesotabudgetbites.org>.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now
<https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=aeW4YmY93fti8Sl5w0vBD_TtLQ4>
.

Email delivery powered by Google

Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States