[Rehab] FW: AIB Job Announcement

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Oct 23 22:36:12 UTC 2018

*From:* Dana Clayton [mailto:DClayton at azifb.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 23, 2018 4:15 PM
*To:* TWelch at azdes.gov; tstump at azdes.gov; +RSAEMP at azdes.gov; larryw at abil.org;
avayntrub at afb.net; lora.craig at asu.edu; fvance at acbvi.org; Darcy Hostetler <
dhostetler at seeitourway.org>; jrock at seeitourway.org; jgashel at nfb.org;
jobs at blindinc.org; krivas at azdes.gov; lianedebra at yahoo.com;
colin at focusemployment.com; Denise.Shields at cplc.org; logan at wedco.net;
jwinchester at Beacongroup.org
*Cc:* Timothy Adams <TAdams at azifb.com>
*Subject:* AIB Job Announcement

Good afternoon,

Attached is a Job Announcement for an entry level, Distribution Center
Associate within AIB’s ISO9001:2008 certified Department of Defense
Distribution Center.  This entry level position of “Material Handler” will
work alongside 60 other team members performing the vital task of
supporting our nation’s armed forces.  These are full time, career
positions with the possibility for advancement into administrative,
supervisory and management positions.  AIB is committed to providing
promotional opportunities to capable, qualified individuals.

Positions are full time and although they are permanent, long-term
positions, we will bring candidates on through Staffmark Staffing Agency
initially.  These positions falls under the Service Contract Act,
therefore, all employees whether AIB or Temp, accrue both annual and sick
leave and are paid for AIB recognized holidays.  The hourly wage rate for
this position when employed by the temp agency is $17.92, which is the base
hourly wage rate of $13.44 and the Health and Welfare portion of the
Service Contract Act which is $4.48 per hour.

These positions fall under the 75% portion of the Federal and State mandate
of 75% of employees being legally blind and 25% of employees can be
sighted.  It also will require the function of being able to read numbers
with or without accommodation.

We look forward to considering all candidates that would be a good fit for
these positions.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or the Hiring
Manager, Tim Adams tadams at azifb.com .

Thank you,

Dana

*Dana Clayton*

*Arizona Industries for the Blind*

*Assistant Unit Manager, Human Resources*

*515 N. 51st Ave., Suite 130*

*Phoenix, AZ 85043*

dclayton at azifb.com

*(623) 233-7903 Phone (602) 353-5700 Secure Fax*