[Rehab] Article on NFB Employment Initiatives

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Sep 4 16:49:57 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Patti Chang is working on an issue of Imagineering Our Future that will
focus on the NFB’s work helping blind people get jobs.  I already wrote an
article for it.

I know there are many of you out there who have benefited from our Job
(Career) Fairs, Job Seeker and other seminars, Jobs Listserv, and/or
personal help from some of us on the Employment Committee.

Earlier I asked for people that would be willing to write an article about
their experiences.  That obviously went over like a lead balloon, so I am
making you a different offer.  Would you be willing to have Patti interview
you and write an article about you?  It has several advantages:

1.       Less work for you.

2.       Instant fame (but not fortune).

3.       Encourage other blind people.

4.       Earn our undying gratitude.

If you are interested, please email me at ddavis at blindinc.org.  Soon, as in
right away.  I will make it happen.