[Rehab] FW: Staff Accountant opening at Beyond Vision

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sun Apr 14 22:54:22 UTC 2019

*From:* Sarah Heesen [mailto:sheesen at beyondvision.com]
*Sent:* Friday, April 12, 2019 5:14 PM
*Cc:* Sarah Heesen <sheesen at beyondvision.com>
*Subject:* Staff Accountant opening at Beyond Vision

Hello friends of Beyond Vision,

Another great career move of an opening here in Milwaukee I want to get out
there … This time to someone you’ve probably been in contact with recently.
Your family, friend, or acquaintance who works in accounting.

After you thank them for filing your taxes and/or getting you that
extension, could you please mention the great, mission-based not-for-profit
called Beyond Vision who is looking for a staff accountant to join their
team? I’m pasting the job posting with application details below.

Thanks, everyone! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

*STAFF ACCOUNTANT – (Milwaukee, WI)*

70% of working-age, legally blind Americans are not working. Beyond Vision
creates employment for people who are blind by providing work at our
manufacturing, service, and military supply operations in Milwaukee, WI and
nationwide. We are seeking a Staff Accountant to support the day-to-day,
monthly and year-end obligations of our varied business units and to
coordinate the biweekly administration of payroll.

*We Require:*

Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus.

Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting.

Proficient in all of Microsoft Office suite. Intermediate to advanced
skills in Excel

Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, NetSuite, and Salesforce is a plus

Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to
meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.

Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills

Ability to monitor,collect, and analyze data to ensure compliance with
applicable standards (i.e. GAAP), rules, regulations and systems of
internal control. Ability to accurately interpret and evaluate results, and
to create financial reports, documentation, and presentations of findings.

High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact,
confidentiality, and diplomacy

High level of professional knowledge and skill in accounting. Keeps current
with developments and trends.

Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to
clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.

A passion for the goal of employing blind and visually-impaired individuals
and a demonstrated mission-first mentality.

*We Offer:*

Competitive compensation and benefits package.

A culture that values delighting our customers, constant improvement, and
fun!

The opportunity to create employment for people who are blind or visually
impaired.

Send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
jobs at beyondvision.com

(Learn more about Beyond Vision at *www.beyondvision.com
<http://www.beyondvision.com>*)

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.

Sarah Heesen

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

5316 West State St.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208

Tel: (414) 758-2737 (direct)

Fax: (262) 439-5865 (confidential)

     mailto:SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM <SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM>

[image: beyond vision] <http://www.beyondvision.com/>

*Website* <http://www.beyondvision.com/>   l   *E-News Archive*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/blind-ambition/C:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
 l   *Linkedin* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-vision-501-c-3>   l
*Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/beyondvision_WIC:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
l   *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/BeyondVisionWI>   l   *YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrbjc4edULERRJn31GRaYQ>   l   *Donate*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/support/donate/>

*Beyond Vision is enriching the lives of Americans who are blind…through
the dignity of work valued by customers and the community.*