[Rehab] FW: Career Opportunities with TAD PGS

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Dec 16 18:36:15 UTC 2019

*From:* Marich, Sarah [mailto:Sarah.Marich at adeccona.com]
*Sent:* Monday, December 16, 2019 6:24 AM
*To:* ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Career Opportunities with TAD PGS

Important news for your veteran candidates

>From now on, if you have a veteran candidate that applies for a position,
please send an email confirmation that they have applied to
ben.marich at adeccona.com <mailto:ben.marich at adeccona.com
<ben.marich at adeccona.com>> . Ben, as a veteran and our Veteran Outreach
Manager, will oversee each application.

Veterans, spouses, and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to
apply.

Directions: To apply for a specific position on this list, visit the TAD
PGS Home Page at www.tadpgs.com and click on ”Find a Job” and then ”Search
Jobs.” You can then search by job ID, leaving all other fields blank.

If there is not a specific position for you on this list, select ”Upload
resume” to create a profile in our database to be considered for future
opportunities.

If you know of any other DVOP’s, LVER’s, organizations, or individuals who
might be able to reach out to more veterans to help them get employment,
please have them contact me, and I will include them on the distribution
list for the weekly job report.

All the best,

Ben Marich

Veteran's Outreach Manager
Let TAD PGS and me help you make every day Veterans Day
TAD PGS, Inc.
1001 3rd Ave. W. Ste 460
Bradenton, Florida 34205
Email: Ben.Marich at adeccona.com