[Rehab] FW: [Jobs] SSB director position

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Jul 3 22:18:13 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of adrijana prokopenko
via Jobs
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 3:25 PM
To: jobs <jobs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: adrijana prokopenko <adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com>
Subject: [Jobs] SSB director position

SSB Seeking It’s Next Director
The job announcement for the position of Director for State Services for the
Blind has now been posted. Closing date for applications is July 17.
We're looking for a passionate leader who believes in the power of all
Minnesotans to contribute to our economy and our communities; who
understands the critical importance of accessibility, including access to
print; who knows that vision loss need not be a barrier to staying active
and engaged as a senior; a leader who will be a tireless champion for the
disability community.
The full position description is on the www.careers.mn.gov  website. The
posting ID number is 33707.