[Rehab] FW: [NFBMN-News] SSB Director Position Posted

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri Jul 5 23:01:52 UTC 2019

*From:* NFBMN-News [mailto:nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org] *On Behalf Of *NFBMN
President via NFBMN-News
*Sent:* Friday, July 5, 2019 5:26 PM
*To:* nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
*Subject:* [NFBMN-News] SSB Director Position Posted

Fellow Federationists,

As you may have heard, Carol Pankow, director of State Services for the
Blind, has resigned her position at SSB to work for Workforce Development.
As a result, SSB is seeking a new director. If you are interested in
learning more, or if you know of qualified candidates who should apply, the
information is below.

Because of our position on the State Rehabilitation Council, NFB will be
involved in the interview process. We will do our best to ensure a new
director is chosen who will help SSB clients reach their full potential.

Warmly,

Ryan

Ryan Strunk, President

president at nfbmn.org

www.nfb.org

www.nfbmn.org

(612) 872-9363

Live the life you Want.

*From:* Jerde, Natasha N (DEED) <natasha.jerde at state.mn.us>
*Subject:* SSB Director Position Posted

Good morning!

Please help us in the recruitment of our new SSB Director! You may learn
more about the position here: SSB Director Posting
<https://careers.mn.gov/psp/hcm92apc/MNCAREERS/HRCR/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1001>.
You can also locate it on our Careers website at https://mn.gov/mmb/careers/
using posting ID 33707

*Natasha Jerde | Interim Deputy Director of Program Services**State
Services for the Blind*

*Department of Employment and Economic Development *
2200 University Avenue West, Suite #240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2344
Web <http://mn.gov/deed> | Twitter <http://twitter.com/mndeed> | Facebook
<http://facebook.com/mndeed>

[image: Title: MN DEED logo] <http://www.mn.gov/deed/>