[Rehab] Registration for Career Fair

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Jun 5 21:06:49 UTC 2019

Dear List Members and other friends,

This is a reminder to all of you who want to come to the 2019 NFB Career
Fair that you *must register for it.*  This year we have a simple system
that will enable you to do so.  The link is
https://www.nfb.org/employment-committee-job-fair-reg.

In the past, we have had long lines of people waiting outside the Career
Fair to register.  That service will be gradually going away with the
advent of online registration.

One advantage we can offer online registrants is the contact information
for employers.  We will send it to you this month so you can do research on
them and contact them in advance.

But only if you register, so please go to
https://www.nfb.org/employment-committee-job-fair-reg now.

If you have problems registering and need help, email me at
ddavis at blindinc.org.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee