[Rehab] Etiquette Dinner

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:30:58 UTC 2019

Going to defend Dick Davis here. He knows exactly what is accessible and what isn’t to us. He also understands that there’s technology out there to use. Voice stream will pull the menu out. Canopy reader will pull this out. And there’s no reason you can’t ask help from a sighted person by printing the thing out. I know not everyone has technology or is good at it. Dick works at BLIND Inc. and has been the assistant director, taught the careers class and has many other credentials behind him that make him a friend of the blind not someone to educate. It’s not a problem creator, he’s a problem solver and has the same philosophy as all of us. The world isn’t fair so deal with it.

Ericka Nelson