[Rehab] FW: [Jobs] FW: Job ANNOUNCEMENT Deputy Director, Vocational Employment Rehabilitation Division

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Mon Mar 4 20:49:42 UTC 2019

From: Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Andrews, David B (DEED) via Jobs
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2019 8:33 AM
To: Jobs for the Blind
Cc: Andrews, David B (DEED)
Subject: [Jobs] FW: Job ANNOUNCEMENT Deputy Director, Vocational Employment Rehabilitation Division

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web<http://mn.gov/deed> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/mndeed> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/mndeed>
[DEED SSB Logo Black and White]