[Rehab] Looking for some techniques/tools

Hina Graves hgraves at rampcil.org
Thu Mar 7 17:48:13 UTC 2019

Hi,
I am writing for some suggestions from some of the experts in the field.
I work with someone who is visually impaired and trying to come up with ideas on how to show them to make foods in the skellets? Are there other safe options for skellets for totally blind? Are there any techniques for someone who is newly blinded to learn skillet cooking safely? The person loves livers and I am just not sure what is the best way to teach them?
Thanks.
Hina.

Hina Graves | Independent Living Advocate
[RAMP]
202 Market Street Rockford, Illinois 61107
(779)774-1024 Direct Number
(815)968-7467 Voice
(815)968-7612 FAX
www.rampcil.org<http://www.rampcil.org/> Website
hgraves at rampcil.org<mailto:hgraves at rampcil.org> Email

Confidentiality Notice
The information in, or documents attached to, this e-mail contain confidential information. The information is the property of the sender and intended only for use by the individual or entity named above. The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the contents of the information to another party. If you are neither the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure of contents in any manner is strictly prohibited. Please notify RAMP by calling 815-968-7467 immediately if you received this information in error.