[Rehab] Looking for some techniques/tools

nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 17:00:23 UTC 2019

Hello:

There is a YouTube series called "Cooking without Looking". There are a lot
of techniques that we use when cooking. Some foods become more solid as they
cook and sizzle less. Others get softer, especially when boiling.

I typically center the pan on the burner before I turn it on. As it heats, I
can feel where there is heat coming out from around the pan. I use my
utensils like I use a cane to tell where the pan, food in the pan and any
other hot objects are.