[Rehab] FW: Beyond Vision is seeking a Business Development Associate in Milwaukee

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Mar 13 21:17:37 UTC 2019

*From:* Sarah Heesen [mailto:sheesen at beyondvision.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:52 PM
*Cc:* Sarah Heesen <sheesen at beyondvision.com>
*Subject:* Beyond Vision is seeking a Business Development Associate in
Milwaukee

Greetings, Friends and Family of Beyond Vision,

We have a new sales position open at Beyond Vision. Whenever I post a new
position, I try to envision the type of person who is looking for *just
that exact* type of job. In this case, I don’t have specifics, but I do
know some things for sure about this new salesperson:

   - This person is excited about both the business and the non-profit
   world.
   - This person genuinely loves to get to know new people.
   - This person is goal driven and takes pride in organization and getting
   things done.
   - When this person likes something, they share their enthusiasm with
   everyone they see…and just like that, you’re smiling about it, too! And
   then, guess what. You’re buying it. You just meant to say hi, but, next
   thing you know, you’re spending an evening rearranging the kitchen so your
   shiny new air fryer has room on the countertop. And you’re still smiling!

OK … That was weirdly specific. I guess I myself am passionate about
finding this person!

As you know, Beyond Vision employs people who are blind or
visually-impaired in all business units and on all levels of our growing
company. One of those business units is a 36-seat call center providing
phone-based customer service to local and state companies and agencies. We
have been recognized for our dedication to customer satisfaction. Still, we
need to widen our awareness of our unique mission and the quality services
we provide, and for that, we need the right sales professional!

We appreciate anything you can do about getting the word out about this job
opening. The posting is below and attached. Call me with any questions
(414-758-2737). I can send a more detailed job description as well. Whether
or not we get around to talking about air fryers, I look forward to hearing
from you as always!

*BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE*

You’ve Got a Mission to Sell!

Beyond Vision is a non-profit, social enterprise dedicated to providing
career opportunities for people who are blind or visually impaired. Our
latest endeavor: to promote the professional inbound and outbound contact
services of our Customer Care Center here in Milwaukee. That’s where you as
a creative and driven Business Development Associate come in.

What you will do:

Work independently and with customer care center management in identifying
and cultivating new business prospects.

Effectively manage the sales process from lead development to accepted
proposal. Work with customer care center management and accounting to
ensure accurate pricing, scheduling, and customer set-up.

Develop and provide professional presentations to prospects at their site
or at Beyond Vision. Effectively leverage our mission and full range of
inbound and outbound customer care services at businesses, trade shows, and
conventions.

What we require:

High school diploma or equivalent (required).

A track record of business development success. Two-year history of moving
prospects full cycle from lead to close in a B2B or B2G environment (highly
preferred).

Demonstrated mastery of CRM (such as Salesforce) networking/follow-up.

A passion for our Mission and a “Mission First” work philosophy.

We offer competitive salary/commission, benefits, and a culture of
cooperation and fun.

Send your resume and salary requirements to: jobs at beyondvision.com

Learn more about Beyond Vision at www.beyondvision.com

*Beyond Vision abides by the requirements of federal laws which prohibit
discrimination of individuals with the following legally protected status:
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability and protected veterans.  Beyond Vision also abides by
affirmative action requirements to employ and advance in employment
qualified individuals without regard to race and sex (per Executive Order
11246), disability (per 41CFR 60-741.5(a), and protected veteran status
(per 41CFR 60-300.5(a).*

I hope all is well! Take care,

Sarah

Sarah Heesen

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

5316 West State St.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208

Tel: (414) 758-2737 (direct)

Fax: (262) 439-5865 (confidential)

     mailto:SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM <SHEESEN at BEYONDVISION.COM>

[image: beyond vision] <http://www.beyondvision.com/>

*Website* <http://www.beyondvision.com/>   l   *E-News Archive*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/blind-ambition/C:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
 l   *Linkedin* <https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond-vision-501-c-3>   l
*Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/beyondvision_WIC:/Users/dfrey/Documents/Custom%20Office%20Templates>
l   *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/BeyondVisionWI>   l   *YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHrbjc4edULERRJn31GRaYQ>   l   *Donate*
<http://www.beyondvision.com/support/donate/>

*Beyond Vision is enriching the lives of Americans who are blind…through
the dignity of work valued by customers and the community.*