[Rehab] SSA Work Incentives Programs

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:02:33 UTC 2019

If you are like me and need numbers explained by a sensetive trained person, you might want to get benefits counseling from a third party outside SSA. In Nebraska, Easter Seals provides benefits counseling and I think there are some other agencies also. A benefits counselor has the training to help you understand exactly how work will effect your benefits. They also might know of programs that might help you avoid an earnings cliff.

Sent from my iPhone