[Rehab] FW: Hundreds of Positions Through TAD PGS

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Thu Apr 2 19:48:34 UTC 2020

I want to remind you all that TAD PGS or ADECCONA is a temp-to hire program
that allows people with disabilities to get jobs in the federal government.
Over the past two years they have been working on their website to make it
more accessible, but if you have any problems at all, please contact Mr. or
Mrs. Marich, whose contact information is listed below.

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee