[Rehab] Informed Choice in Job Jeopardy Cases

Ian Shadrick ian.shadrick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:49:55 UTC 2020

Justin,

What was the rationale for not having the person on an IPE? Even with a job
in jeopardy case this should still be on an IPE. Informed choice should
apply to any service received from the agency. It does not of course imply
that the client receieves anything they choose but one the less is still an
important consideration for the client and in the life of the case.

Best regards,
Ian

Ian Shadrick Ed.D., CRC, CVRT