[Rehab] FW: [Jobs] Job Opportunity

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Jul 28 03:24:06 UTC 2020

*From:* Jobs <jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org> *On Behalf Of *Tony Warner via Jobs
*Sent:* Monday, July 27, 2020 1:29 PM
*To:* jobs at nfbnet.org
*Cc:* Tony Warner <twarner at BISM.org>
*Subject:* [Jobs] Job Opportunity

Hi, We are looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing. IT would be great
to post on your site.

What is the best way to get the word out.

Thanks

Tony

*Tony Warner, SPHR/ SHRM-SCPDirector of Human ResourcesBlind Industries and
Services of MD3345 Washington Blvd.Baltimore, MD 21227410-737-2611Mobile
No. 410-980-2622twarner at bism.org <twarner at bism.org><*
*mailto:twarner at bism.org* <twarner at bism.org>
*>www.bism.org <http://www.bism.org><**http://www.bism.org/*
<http://www.bism.org/>

*>Confidential fax  866-202-3295We positively change people’s attitude
about blindness.Core Values: Belief in the Capabilities of Blind People,
Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Teamwork, Open Communications*